Mandie's DayCare in New Berlin, WI
I've been a mother for years and have been running a home daycare for over 15 years. I love children, animals and my greatest joy in life is watching my own children and caring for others. Watching and interacting with these curious, young children is a rewarding job and something I enjoy very much.
Our activities include a lot of outside fun along with drawing, story time, flash cards, learning basic Spanish, tumbling, occasional kid movies, trailer rides and camp fires.
- Hours of operation: Monday - Thursday, 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Small group sizes (2-5 kids per day)
- Meals provided
- Experienced (have been providing daycare in my home for over 15 years)
- CPR certified (up-to-date certification)
- Trained in Shaken Baby Syndrome & Prevention
- Trained in SIDS
- Courses completed: Fundamentals of Family Child Care; Introduction to the Child Care Profession Module A; Fundamentals of Infant and Toddler Care
- Reasonable flat rates
- We do not have a dog
Fun for the kids
- 3 acre yard for summer fun
- Sprinklers and kiddy pools
- 1/2 mile of groomed natural trails through the woods for nature walks
- Occasional trailer rides around the yard (when I can get hubby to take the kids for a ride)
- Large sandbox
- Tire and other swings
- Tumbling mats
- Story time
- Computer learning
- Picking raspberries (they grow naturally all around our house)
- Large rock fire pit for small camp fires
- Art projects
- Several activities with ABC's,123's, reading, writing, basic math, colors, shapes, etc...
- Many games